As this is a travel website and blog , I will take you on a journey around the globe , researching and visiting fantastic travel destination , sampling their food and wine. Bulgaria has has always been a dream destination of mine.
My imagination has always painted a picture of gorgeous architecture and sweet old folks inviting me in for a drink and a chat.
So I have decide to start researching it as my next destination.
I always believe the best recommendations come from folks living in the country I want to visit , so after a little research on the net , I found this wonderful blog
So as a summary itinerary that he suggests ( face it who doesn’t like an summary )
- Bansko – for skiing, snowboarding in fact anything snow related and even paragliding, remember Jazz Fest in August , even Hint Hunt has arrived – great fun with friends
- Plovdiv – vibey city, great restuarants and bars
- Rhodpoi Mountains – excellent hiking
- Vitosha Mountain(Sofia) – spectacular view
- Sozopol – best spot on the coast of the back sea
Stay tuned for more information on my Ecologcal Travels